Graduate Software Engineer £25,000 jobs
- Learn about software development best practices, and put them to use in delivering high quality software within agreed time scales.
- Th is graduate opportunity will begin in summer 20 20 .
- You have s ome understanding of the software development lifecycle from your studies or relevant work…
- Completion of a substantial software development project in either university or industry.
- Hold, or be about to obtain in July 2020, at least a 2.1 Honours…
- O Drive tests and debug processes of multiple complex components of software technologies, systems, and application.
- O Accrued Paid Time Off – 25 days.
- O 1+ years of Linux/Unix software development proficiency in any of the following languages; Python, Java, C++, C, C#.
- O Source control experience e.g. git.
- + Masters degree accredited by a professional engineering institution such as the Institution of Civil Engineers or the Institution of Structural Engineers.
- We have multiple Graduate Engineering positions to fill for the Belfast office in 2020.
- We are actively seeking Software developers to join our team, focussing…
- Hold, or be about to obtain in July 2020, at least a 2.1 Honours Degree (or equivalent) or higher degree in Computer Science, Software Development, Software…
- Previous experience (2+ years) as a software engineer, test automation engineer or operations engineer.
- You’ll have software development skills, with experience…
- Through the KTP programme we wish to recruit two graduates to work in Inov8 Systems (Belfast) on a collaborative project with the School of Chemistry & Chemical…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.