Graduate Software Engineer £22,000 jobs
- Learn about software development best practices, and put them to use in delivering high quality software within agreed time scales.
- Th is graduate opportunity will begin in summer 20 20 .
- You have s ome understanding of the software development lifecycle from your studies or relevant work…
£25,000 - £34,800 a year
- Completion of a substantial software development project in either university or industry.
- Hold, or be about to obtain in July 2020, at least a 2.1 Honours…
- O Drive tests and debug processes of multiple complex components of software technologies, systems, and application.
- O Accrued Paid Time Off – 25 days.
- O 1+ years of Linux/Unix software development proficiency in any of the following languages; Python, Java, C++, C, C#.
- O Source control experience e.g. git.
- We are seeking a motivated Software Engineering Intern who can help us deliver high quality software against an ambitious product roadmap.
£22,714 a year
- You will be offered a Software Engineer position within the BBC.
- We ask that you have a degree in Software Engineering or similar discipline or equivalent…
£22,000 - £24,000 a year
- Job Skill: data analysis analytics graduate stem software development engineer science physics maths finance.
- An internationally recognised company specialising…
- + Masters degree accredited by a professional engineering institution such as the Institution of Civil Engineers or the Institution of Structural Engineers.
- We have multiple Graduate Engineering positions to fill for the Belfast office in 2020.
- We are actively seeking Software developers to join our team, focussing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.