Government Organization £50,000 jobs
You refined by:
- The successful candidate will provide support to AECOM’s Sustainable and Resilient Cities team with a focus on developing resilience and climate adaptation…
- You will be managing a team focused on a few core verticals, mainly Public Sector and Government.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
£220 - £240 a day
- Analyse Government policies and lobby to ensure that Government policy benefits the business.
- Experience in large organization, like working within British…
- The Government Affairs organization (GA) manages Motorola Solutions' outreach and advocacy on public policy and regulations seeking to leverage government…
£67,696 - £80,074 a year
- A track record as a strong HR leader, operating and delivering at a strategic level in a highly professional organization;
- Leveraging the government affairs function to support the company’s public sector sales team in their engagement with government departments.
- Their client base comprises of hundreds of corporations, institutional investors, banks, governments and supranational organizations.
- Experience in working in a global organization.
- The Government Lead will report to the Senior Director, UK&I Strategic Initiatives within the UK&I Merchant…
- As the Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving large and complex business opportunities within strategic clients, whilst growing existing…
The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Full Job Title: Senior Associate, Government Relations (Lobbying).
- Experience in working with UK government or Parliament critical.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.