Good Ventures £50,000 jobs
You refined by:
Everest Re Group, Ltd.
- Member in good standing as Barrister or Solicitor a plus.
- Common sense, good judgment, and solution-oriented attitude toward legal issues.
£50,000 - £65,000 a year
- We'd love to hear from you if you think this could be a good fit, so get in touch today!
- Our client is a leading venture capital firm investing in companies…
- Source opportunities through regular interaction with senior executives, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists and investment bankers.
- Be a self-starter with strong attention to detail and good time management skills, capable of managing multiple deadlines and stakeholders.
£65,000 a year
- Good conduct matters at the AA.
- Everyone at the AA lives these behaviours, so we are all able to support the delivery of good outcomes for our customers.
- Good numeracy and analytical skills;
- Real Estate background preferred with a good understanding of the wider retail industry;
- 10th September 2019 | Status:
- Good understanding of LNG trading;
- Advising on and negotiating joint venture and co-operation agreements;
- We are looking for a commercially minded lawyer to…
- The variety of work undertaken by the team makes for an interesting and challenging experience for anyone wanting to join with the right candidate being in a…
- Advanced influencing skill requiring good emotional intelligence and business empathy.
- To drive the delivery and evolution of ITV Studios global M&A strategy…
- We have a record of fast growth and our key investors include Horizon Ventures and Innovate UK.
- Passionate about creating engaging and thoughtful customer…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.