Good Ventures £50,000 jobs
You refined by:
- Good understanding of LNG trading;
- Advising on and negotiating joint venture and co-operation agreements;
- We are looking for a commercially minded lawyer to…
- Have some experience of partner or joint venture management, or of a client-facing role.
- Moreover, you have great communication skills, you speak and write…
- Source opportunities through regular interaction with senior executives, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists and investment bankers.
£59,148 - £75,000 a year
- The information offered is supplied in good faith but does not in itself form any part of the contract of employment.
- Civil Service Jobs Ref 18888.
- Be a self-starter with strong attention to detail and good time management skills, capable of managing multiple deadlines and stakeholders.
- Good numeracy and analytical skills;
- Good team player, with positive attitude and eagerness to get involved.
- You’ll work with the Head of Retail Leasing and the…
£50,000 a year
- Good working knowledge of IT and computer databases.
- We have an excellent opportunity for a junior doctor seeking to gain outstanding experience, sought after…
- Our ventures provide mass-market services like directory enquiries and payphones, and enterprise services including Fleet Solutions and BT Redcare.
£65,000 a year
- Good conduct matters at the AA.
- We are looking for a seasoned financial services professional who can manage and enhance the existing product suite, as well as…
- Good knowledge and use of project management methodologies and tools.
- Good experience within project and change delivery, having delivered a variety of projects…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.