Good Ventures £30,000 jobs
University Academy 92
£25,000 - £35,000 a year
- Good understanding of student decision making processes in Higher Education.
- We are currently looking to recruit a Student Recruitment Officer.
£40,000 - £52,000 a year
- Advising a global manpower services provider on several matters including the buyout of its joint venture partner in Kazakhstan, and the creation through…
£38,000 - £50,000 a year
- Good working hours with an importance placed on work/life balance (when possible!).
- Work includes mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, re-organisations and…
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills including planning and prioritisation of work requirements with the ability to act as a good role model.
£31,925 - £41,885 a year
- Must have good communication and presentation skills.
- One of the main duties will be to manage board and other meetings and provide company secretarial services…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.