Good Ventures £30,000 jobs
University Academy 92
£25,000 - £35,000 a year
- Good understanding of student decision making processes in Higher Education.
- We are currently looking to recruit a Student Recruitment Officer.
£30,000 - £33,000 a year
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Working closely with key internal departments, externally with the joint venture partners and Key Clients, this role…
Government Commercial Function
£44,906 - £56,524 a year
- The information offered is supplied in good faith but does not in itself form any part of the contract of employment.
- Social Care, Mobility and Disadvantage.
- The applicant will be a corporate lawyer with a good range of experience in areas of law such as structuring and reorganisations, mergers and acquisitions,…
- Good communication and client-facing skills.
- We are searching for experienced ReactJS web developers to join our Customer Experience Practice based in our…
£40,000 - £52,000 a year
- Advising a global manpower services provider on several matters including the buyout of its joint venture partner in Kazakhstan, and the creation through…
£38,000 - £50,000 a year
- Good working hours with an importance placed on work/life balance (when possible!).
- Work includes mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, re-organisations and…
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills including planning and prioritisation of work requirements with the ability to act as a good role model.
- Our work often requires a good understanding of company, commercial, construction, property, procurement, state aid and employment law.
£46,000 - £60,000 a year
- You will receive an excellent level of exposure, and given their level of growth, good prospects are in abundance.
- The department is currently very busy.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.