Good Ventures £30,000 jobs
You refined by:
£45,000 a year
- What skills and experience make you an excellent fit for the Head of Education Ventures role?
- Good understanding of impact measurement and evaluation, and…
- Inspires trust in others and is a good ambassador for the team and Carnival.
- Additionally, NBCUniversal International Studios operates a joint production…
£3,472 a month
- Including the Feel Good wellbeing programme and key EDI calendar dates, e.g. Black History Month.
- A city with a buzzing music scene, great restaurants and…
- Ability to communicate effectively with people of all levels inside and outside the Company and good at building strong working relationships within the…
£3,472 a month
- Helping to organise and deliver the Feel Good programme of events and campaigns, including Feel Good February.
- UWE Bristol is an ambitious university.
SPD Development Company Ltd
- Good regulatory knowledge would be an advantage.
- Swiss Precision Diagnostics (SPD) was formed in 2007 as a joint venture between Procter & Gamble (P&G) and…
- Good understanding of systems and a quick learner.
- Good standard of education / GCSE Maths and English or equivalent (as a minimum).
- Good understanding of SAP Data Capture systems and DMS is desirable.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and creation of excel spreadsheets.
- Good understanding of Replacement and Non Policy Gas Programme.
- Good understanding of Esri, SAP and DMS (Document Management System).
- Good Organisational and administrative skills.
- TRIIO is a joint venture organisation, owned by Morrison Utility Services and Skanska UK.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.