Good Ventures jobs
- Knowledge and/or understanding of the venture capital landscape.
- An ability to build and maintain good relationships with people.
£28,105 a year
- You'll be responsible for negotiating and contracting goods and services and delivering them in ways that guarantee quality and value to our colleagues in…
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind A/S
- Have good organisational and time-management skills.
- Have good IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, data processing and SAP/AX).
- Backed by leading venture capital firms, Index Ventures, Octopus Ventures, and Kaiser Permanente Ventures.
- At Big Health, our purpose is to help millions back…
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Good organisation and prioritisation is essential.
- As part of the wider Abellio Group, West Midlands Trains Ltd, operates as a joint venture - West Midlands…
- Good knowledge of clinical procedures used in the area of responsibility.
- Knowledge of good laboratory practices (GLP) and other regulatory agency standards…
- Management of our joint venture partnership.
- Good communication skills in English and Mandarin Chinese.
- The focus of the role is to drive revenue growth for the…
- Good organizational skills and rigorous eye for detail.
- Morgan advises clients globally on a wide range of strategic transactions, including mergers,…
- Good numeracy and analytical skills;
- Good team player, with positive attitude and eagerness to get involved.
- As part of our £18.2bn assets under management, our…
- Good understanding of email client software.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The candidate will be required to work as part of an overall…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.