Good Ventures jobs
£28,105 a year
- You'll be responsible for negotiating and contracting goods and services and delivering them in ways that guarantee quality and value to our colleagues in…
- Source opportunities through regular interaction with senior executives, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists and investment bankers.
- Good administration and time management skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- We are a young investment company operating in the…
- ALIGN is a joint venture between.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office packages particularly Outlook and Word.
- Our teams of skilled and dedicated staff work.
Silicon Valley Bank
- An interest in the technology sector and venture capital / private equity transactions.
- SVB’s singular focus on technology and life science businesses and the…
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind A/S
- Have good organisational and time-management skills.
- Have good IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, data processing and SAP/AX).
- Goods Receiver Responsibilities will include:
- What we are looking for in a Goods Receiver:
- Café Wolseley at Bicester Village, Oxfordshire, is Corbin & King’s…
- Management of our joint venture partnership.
- Good communication skills in English and Mandarin Chinese.
- The focus of the role is to drive revenue growth for the…
- Good knowledge of clinical procedures used in the area of responsibility.
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Laboratory Practices (GCLP) and other regulatory agency…
WWHA Cambria Castell
Newcastle Emlyn SA38
£26,963 - £29,863 a year
- Ffurfiom gwmni grwp yn 2011, i gynnwys Cambria Maintenance Ltd a Castell Ventures Ltd.
- We formed a group company in 2011, to include Cambria Maintenance Ltd and…
Be the first to see new Good Ventures jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.