Good Ventures jobs
£23,000 - £24,000 a year
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Good understanding of the context of central, regional and local rail planning in Great Britain.
- Build and maintain good Client relationships.
- MWH Treatment is looking to strengthen their project delivery team with an Electrical Supervisor for our ESD joint…
- Alliance, Joint Venture or outsourcing) in support of appropriate business objectives.
- Good contract negotiation skills, the relevant Financial Services…
- Shared venture opportunity with initial low investment and great returns.
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills including planning and prioritisation of…
£23,000 - £35,000 a year
- We encourage a good work life balance.
- Whilst we do have existing relationships with our PSL clients operating in the Ireland market, this is an exciting new…
£31,925 - £41,885 a year
- Must have good communication and presentation skills.
- One of the main duties will be to manage board and other meetings and provide company secretarial services…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Be the first to see new Good Ventures jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.