Global QA Ltd £26,000 jobs
You refined by:
- Minimum 4 years working experience as Software QA Engineer.
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- Basic understanding of C++ code.
Black Swan Data Ltd
- Day to day, you will be part of an agile full stack feature team including Backend, Frontend, QA, Design, and Product management.
- We Are Black Swan Data.
Applause IT Ltd
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Working within a QA Environment.
- Collaborate with the team in continuously enhancing QA processes.
- Junior / Associate Software QA Tester, Manual + Gain…
- To assist in preparing a risk-based, global annual GxP audit plan for Kyowa Kirin.
- Experience in QA regulatory compliance and QMS work including SOP development…
- Ensure that quality assurance procedures are understood and followed and carrying out regular reviews of non-conformances and complaints through the QA system.
- Ensure that the necessary Quality support is provided to Takeda UK Ltd (TUK), Takeda Products Ireland Ltd (TPIL) and Commercial Quality (CQ).
DivalentineCalver Recruitment Ltd
£65,000 a year
- This well established medium size specialist Global Logistics Provider have a new opportunity for a Group Compliance & Quality Assurance Manager.
J&C Associates Ltd
- Provide leadership across all stages of customer engagements, including presales estimations, project initiation, discovery workshops, capturing requirements,…
Catch Resource Management Ltd
£70,000 - £80,000 a year
- Work closely with and provide QA and design authority for Business Analysts & Developers.
- An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced Enterprise…
£70,000 - £90,000 a year
- Participation in software design, estimation of development tasks, testing, QA process, pair programming,.
- Handle is working with a Global TV network to help…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.