Global QA Ltd £26,000 jobs
- Responsible for developing effective dashboards and reporting on Product QA activities to QA leadership which consists of other Leads, Managers and the Director…
- To assist in maintaining all relevant QA policies and documentation.
- Work within the Quality and Supply teams at Mars Horsecare UK Ltd.
- In this role you will:
- We are seeking an intern to join our Quality Assurance Department, based in Folkestone, Kent on a 12 month contract starting in Summer 2020.
- QA Engineers test code at the user level, both manually and with automated tools.
- QA Engineers are also responsible for driving the software development process…
- Experience of working to QA procedures.
- We have a great opportunity for an experienced Site Engineer with previous experience in civil engineering schemes to…
- Assist with QA / Business process in the Nearshore Department.
- Fugro is seeking you to join our Nearshore geotechnical site investigation department in the role…
- The EHSQ Advisor is responsible for all aspects of Environmental, Health & Safety and Quality Assurance in the Axalta Liquid Coatings West Bromwich Ltd (WB).
- We provide the technical data and information required to design, construct and maintain large structures and infrastructure in a safe, reliable and efficient…
DivalentineCalver Recruitment Ltd
£65,000 a year
- This well established medium size specialist Global Logistics Provider have a new opportunity for a Group Compliance & Quality Assurance Manager.
- Benefits: Car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare.
- Only Medics are working with a leading international pharmaceutical company to bring on board a senior…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.