Global QA jobs
- Identify areas of QA risk and provide input on an effective QA oversight plan to mitigate the identified risk;
- A Bachelor`s degree, preferably in Life Sciences.
- This will also involve global travel to visit the factories.
- Work alongside the QA department to ensure existing and new products are compliant with the…
- Job Description Sage gives businesses of all sizes the technology to better manage everything from money to people.
- Key Responsibilities Our perfect people.
- Join Sportradar's MTS (Managed Trading Service) team as a Junior Business QA test engineer and help to strengthen our already experienced team.
- Review sessions: Regularly engage with our outsourced partner to calibrate QA activities and ensure consistency between in-house and outsourced QA.
Liberty House Group
- The jobholder will assist in the update of all documentation following equipment/methodology modifications, including all relevant QA documentation, risk…
- Provide QA guidance to the team.
- Interest in Automation, QA, financial markets, trading and a willingness to learn more about them.
- QA Analyst - RGBU Omnichannel Team-190018FY.
- The Omnichannel QA team is a global team with managers and team members aligned with the various products in the…
- O Strong knowledge of QA process and test management tools (JIRA, XRAY, Confluence).
- The Research Application Delivery function is responsible for the change…
- Audits protocols, phases of clinical studies, reports, and performs related duties (e.g. schedules studied/inspections, issues QA statements) to ensure…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.