Global Generation jobs
You refined by:
Marketing Manager (undo)
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- A good understanding of lead generation tools and techniques.
- Our client, a global technologies company, based in Reading, are currently hiring for a Marketing…
- Demand/lead generation including: marketing automation platforms (e.g. Act-On, Marketo, Eloqua), developing nurture campaigns and lead scoring.
- Work in close co-ordination with the Product Marketing team to localize and adapt global sales resources and ensure product promotion activities are in line…
- Align to the global Sending Technology Solutions marketing strategy to design and implement demand generation and lead nurture campaigns which will appeal to…
- Coordinate marketing activities and communications between Global marketing and HCO.
- You will be responsible for executing effective marketing and business…
- Develop pipeline of next generation products that will generate growth.
- The role lies within the UK Brand Build Structure.
- Grow B2B channel opportunities through lead generation and retention.
- We are looking for a Marketing Manager to drive global growth of the company and take…
- Demonstratable experience in a marketing role (B2B marketing preferred) including lead generation campaigns, event delivery, email marketing, content creation,…
UK Advertising Export Group (UKAEG)
- They will have experience of delivering lead generation campaigns for UK advertising businesses.
- To create, develop and manage the marketing collateral and…
- The Marketing Manager will work closely with Director, Marketing, to build regional marketing plans that align regional marketing, global new business marketing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.