Global Generation jobs
You refined by:
Business Development Manager (undo)
- Self-lead generation through cold calling and working closely with the marketing team on marketing campaigns to key prospects.
- Selling into the European market.
- Drive end-to-end sales engagement for the Certificate in Management (B2C) through sales lead generation and on-boarding through to on-programme experience.
- The Business Development Manager (BDM) is a key contributor for the identification, targeting and capture of viable new business in accordance with the…
£60,000 - £75,000 a year
- Manage the entire sales cycle from lead generation, bid submission, presentation, negotiation and close.
- Our client, a global technologies company, based in…
£30,000 - £37,000 a year
- Proven track record in lead and opportunity generation.
- Job Title: Business Development Manager.
- As a Business Development Manager at SGS Ltd, you will be…
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- Work with the marketing team to develop their lead generation efforts through follow up and collaboration on leads generated through webinars, direct marketing …
- Build sales pipeline for future growth with close collaboration with Marketing for demand generation; ensuring qualified marketing leads are converted to sales…
- Lead customer engagement opportunities from lead generation to deal review, negotiation and closing.
- Plan and manage sales performance, forecasting, revenue…
- The business development team work with fast-growing businesses in both the B2B and B2C sectors.
- The first three months will be focused on building the…
Epsilon Telecommunications Limited
- Ensure meeting generation KPI’s are met.
- Epsilon provides Network as a Service connectivity via a global platform that also gives access to all global cloud…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.