Global Career Company jobs
- 5 Years+ Operational experience in a global environment.
- Given the cross-functional and global nature of our work, this role will require a high degree of…
- Experience in leading others and managing teams in global environments.
- Preferred working days: to be defined, depends on regular project team meetings.
- Extension: An extension is planned, but needs to be approved.
- University degree or similar education in information technology or information management.
- Provide functional and business process expertise in Logistic with focus on Transport management and Logistics Collaboration on all the phase of a Global…
- 10y+ Operational experience in a global environment.
- Lead and drive requirements gathering, assessment and scoping of solution options in close collaboration…
- Defining solution scope and requirements for a global but phased BCM implementation.
- +5 years of experience as a Business Analyst in a global environment.
- Experienced to work in cross functional global teams.
- Experienced in Business Analyst Lead Position within large Pharma companies .
- Openness and flexibility to work in a different time zone, working with global and distributed teams.
- Extension: An extension is planned, but needs to be…
- +5 years of experience in a multinational company.
- Reporting to OCM Expert and partner Global Project Managers and Solution Owners.
- +++ Pharma experience managing global projects in a matrix.
- We are looking for a Senior Project Manager - Pharma Informatics.
- Remote: Possible 1 day per week.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.