Get Staff jobs
You refined by:
Care Assistant (undo)
£8.37 an hour
- As a Care Assistant you will provide person centred care and support to assist residents to maintain their independence including personal care, meal times, and…
The Lakes Care Centre
- Take part in staff meetings and training activities as directed.
- Encourage individuals to get to know their local area and the resources and facilities within…
£18,669 - £20,037 a year
- Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
- We have a 32 bedded ward.
£9.20 an hour
- Helping to maintain accurate records, undertaking ongoing training and getting involved in welcoming and training new staff.
- Care Assistant – Bupa Care Homes.
£9.41 an hour
- In order to complete your application please download and read the job description and person specification.
- Refer a friend and get a cash bonus.
- These benefits listed below are in place in order to reward our staff for their continual hard work:
£8.50 an hour
- Staff get an extra day off for their birthday (after 12 months continuous service);
- Benefits to working for Borough Care:
- A competitive rate of pay.
£8.70 - £9.60 an hour
- You will attend to individual care needs and get to know their unique preferences and personalities.
- All our new care team members undergo a 2 week induction…
£8.50 an hour
- Healthcare Assistant + Welcome Bonus.
- Full-Time & Part-Time; Days and/or Night Shifts Available.
- Great rates of pay - £8.50 per hour + Paid Breaks.
£9.14 - £10.39 an hour
- Staff loans and company car loans.
- Staff discount of 15% on new goods at the online shop.
- Stagenhoe is a Sue Ryder specialist neurological care centre based in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.