Get Staff jobs
You refined by:
£8.72 - £11.30 an hour
- When patients are ill and need the right medical attention, HUC provides the NHS111 and Out of Hours GP service.
- The ability to follow processes and procedures.
- Job Purpose: • Unpack stock as deliveries arrive in store • Ensure shelves are looking good; keeping them clean and tidy • Cleaning our store, keeping it in a…
- As a valued member of our pharmacy team, you will help ensure that our customers and patients get the best possible service every time they visit one of our…
£26,208 - £28,023 a year
- Detention Officers are using their skills to play an increasingly important part in the way custody suites are run.
£20,619 - £22,833 a year
- In addition to a highly rewarding career and a competitive base salary of £20,619 to £22,833 per annum, you’ll receive shift allowance and weekend enhancement…
- In particular this role is required to provide 1st line IT support to the end users on a variety of issues which come through the IT helpdesk.
- Communicating clearly and positively with staff at all levels in the area to create a focus on business goals and building an environment where all staff are…
£24,907 - £30,615 a year
- Ability to supervise and deploy staff and ensure high standards of care are adhered to.
- We’re keen to employ bank staff nurses to work across a variety of…
£24,907 a year
- Through supervision and assessment you are supported to practice safely and build your confidence during your first 12 months as a newly qualified nurse.
- You will be responsible for providing a world class customer facing service while improving the customer journey with our additional products, all within a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.