Get Staff jobs
You refined by:
£14,250 a year
- Are you interested in the technical side of news broadcasting ?
- Working alongside our journalists and programme makers are a dedicated team of Broadcast…
- Organizing staff meals when necessary.
- Someone who is happy to roll up their sleeves up and work hard, juggle multiple tasks and get things done quickly and…
- As a member of our pharmacy support team in one of our Community Pharmacies, your main responsibility will be to assist with the day to day running of the…
£27,388 - £29,495 a year
- In addition, all staff receive the Queen’s Birthday privilege holiday and 8 days’ bank and public holidays.
- Working within the London and South East Territorial…
- Upon completion of the training programme, you will have the opportunity to remain as a permanent member of staff as a laboratory technician.
- Staff Bonus (dependent on individual and company performance).
- We need grafters who’ll get stuck into the job.
- Modules to be studied include:
£20,231 a year
- What training and support will you get?
- Placement 4 – Full stack app developer – 6 months – enhance one of the key iOS apps used by tube station staff to assist…
£117 a week
- Candidates need to be able to get to both Flitwick and Bedford College either via public transport or own transport.
- Child and young person development.
- You get to earn while you learn – and your classroom training is all backed up with practical experience, and the support of a mentor and buddy.
- Access to the Q Store – our in-house, discounted staff shop.
- Alongside all the practical experiences, you will get to work with other related departments at QVC…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.