Garden Centre jobs in Hassocks
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- Some benefits of the facility include en-suite bedrooms, each with its own television point, a choice of lounge areas, a secure garden, a hairdressing salon and…
- Our CAREGivers help to enrich the lives of our lovely clients by assisting them to live safely and happily in their own homes for as long as possible.
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- Experience within the horticultural or garden centre industries would be preferable but not necessary.
- The Financial Controller will responsible for the smooth…
- Knowledge, interest and understanding of garden and house plants.
- Application of chemical and biological plant protection products as part of an Integrated Pest…
£9.10 - £9.40 an hour
- Supporting individuals take ownership of organising social events, BBQs, tea parties, mini festivals and other social activities.
£9.19 an hour
- Establishing and maintaining professional working relationships with our service users.
- Supporting service users to maintain and develop their social and…
£9.30 an hour
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car…
Patcham Nursing Home
£18 an hour
- £19 per hour - Weekends.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Genuine interest in working with the relevant Client group.
£9.27 an hour
- Access to a wellbeing centre and Health Assessments.
- Providing excellent care and support to our residents.
- Assisting with meals and daily activities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.