Full Time Permanent £30,000 jobs in London Colney
£30,176 - £34,403 a year
- We are seeking a Student Support Coordinator to assist Student Support Services to deliver exceptional Disability, Wellbeing and Counselling services.
£33,797 - £36,914 a year
- FTE: Full time working 37 hours per week (1 Full Time Equivalent).
- Enterprise and Business Development - International Office.
- Closing Date: 16 December 2019.
£33,106 a year
- Executive Assistant to the Chief Operating Officer.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Director’s Office at Tate working as Executive Assistant to the…
- Provide full support to the Content & Creative Managers, working closely on briefs.
- This is a new role within the Content & Creative cluster in the ‘Hub’, EY’s…
£38,304 - £45,026 a year
- One vacancy is full-time permanent, and one is full-time fixed term until May 2020 for maternity cover.
- You will join the newly formed Collections Design &…
£27,978 - £32,915 a year
- Permanent and fixed term opportunities available, Full time – 36 hours.
- Ensure confidentiality at all times, only releasing confidential information obtained…
£35,000 a year
- OPERATIONAL AND SITE MANAGEMENT - General Manager.
- This pivotal General Manager vacancy is at one of our Flagship sites for our Foodsmiths Brand.
£40,322 - £42,792 a year
- FTE: Full time working 37 hours per week (1.0 fte).
- Regional Manager, Middle East and Africa (MEA).
- Salary: £40,322 - £42,792 pa with potential to progress to …
£30,000 a year
- The recruitment officers are responsible for increasing awareness of the Frontline programme within universities.
£29,854 - £33,959 a year
- The post is full-time and permanent.
- Annual leave entitlement is 30 working days per year, pro-rata for part time staff. .
- Email details to a friend.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.