Full Time Permanent jobs in Wellington TA21
- This is a full time, permanent role and will require a flexible approach and a willingness to learn.
- Full training will be given.
- Free gym in our Exeter office.
£11.31 - £11.61 an hour
- Follow company procedures to ensure the security of cash, staff and vehicle is maintained at all times.
- Deliver and collect cash/ coin accurately to and from…
£9.19 an hour
- + Provide a high level of customer service at all times.
- This position is a permanent role but will not become a full-time position.
£19,573 a year
- Business Unit: UK Facilities Management.
- We have an opportunity for a House Keeping Operative to join our team at Hinkley Point C, Somerset, TA5 1UD.
£27,511 a year
- This new full-time position is available immediately on a permanent basis.
- The full range of necessary skills and experience can be found in the Job Description…
£12.19 an hour
- Package: Permanent, Full time contract, 22 days leave per year, Industry sick pay plus other benefits including 5% contributory pension scheme and daily travel…
- Full time and Part time permanent positions available.
- Flexible hours - from just a few hours per week to full time.
- The purpose of the role:
Somerset West and Taunton Council
£19,945 - £21,166 a year
- Full Time: 37 hours per week (Permanent).
- Salary Grade D: £19,945 - £21,166 per Annum.
- Closing Date for Applications: 29 November 2019.
£27,511 - £30,942 a year
- This part time (0.8 FTE) permanent post is available immediately.
- Sector leading policies around maternity, adoption and shared parental leave (up to 26 weeks…
£19,361 a year
- Please note this is a full time position & benefits include a company car*.
- 1 x Permanent - you will be supporting our community teams across Somerset.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.