Full Time Permanent jobs in London Colney
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director and external accountant, this role will ensure that all bookkeeping and accounts for the company are recorded…
£18,780 - £20,597 a year
- A full time (5 days) position has become available for a Personal Organiser to enhance the lives of people with a learning disability at our purpose built day…
£9.50 an hour
- You will need to be aged 18 or over, a confident communicator who is a team player with the drive to provide a friendly and professional service at all times.
£12,214 a year
- Do you have experience of?
- Supporting to deliver individual activity programmes.
- Communicating effectively and sensitively with service users and Carers.
£8.38 an hour
- 16 hours per week + regular overtime, permanent, part time.
- No experience needed as full training given.
- At interview, we’ll ask you to provide additional times…
- To provide full support to the UK exec team by applying a clear understanding of the Hanson UK business and organisational priorities to ensure that the exec…
£23,000 - £25,500 a year
- The salary advertised is for full time hours, and the part-time salary will be offered pro-rata.
- Great ambassadors that are ambitious and driven.
£65,000 - £70,000 a year
- This is a full-time, permanent, position working Monday-Friday, 9am-5.30pm.
- DevOps Lead- £65,000-£70,000 per annum + bonus + benefits.
- This CRA II role is a full time & permanent, home based position employed through Covance.
- Full CRA benefits including Car allowance, Private Healthcare &…
- These roles are full time & permanent, to be employed through Covance.
- As a Covance employee you will benefit from unrivaled career progression;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.