Full Time £35,000 jobs in Wellington TA21
- 3 years qualified - £55,000.
- 5 years qualified - £60,000.
- A strong performance-based bonus scheme.
- Substantial holiday allowance of 33 days.
£79,860 - £107,668 a year
- This role will be bespoke for each applicant, and will include mentoring, coaching and training as decided during the job application process and within the…
£37,570 - £43,772 a year
- You should have experience within older persons mental health and be a qualified non-medical prescriber or willing to work towards this as we will support you…
£33,222 - £43,041 a year
- The team will have links with the Somerset Adult Forensic service and the National FCAMHS team to ensure alignment with national thinking, best practice and…
- Fully Funded CPD – encouraged and supported.
- Jonathan is looking for Vets with experience and are confident with all routine surgery and medical cases.
- To conduct medical physiotherapy assessments and examinations (excluding injuries related to the brain) and produce concise reports for the Department of Work…
£45,000 - £51,000 a year
- You must be a qualified Pharmacist who is registered with the GPhC to be eligible for this role.
- Bonus scheme annual, paid out in February.
SYK Recruitment Specialists
£17 - £19 an hour
- Band 6 Equivalent Rates | 48 Hour Contract – Days &/Or Nights | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC.
- An RGN or RMN Registered Nurse is required to join a leading…
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- The Agile Evangelist could be a fully qualified Agile Coach, an experienced Scrum Master or even a developer, tester or development /project manager who wishes…
Corbel Conservation Ltd
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- The successful candidate will be responsible for one or more of our projects depending on size and on a daily basis will directly oversee health and safety,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.