Full Time £35,000 jobs in Milton Keynes
- This will demand experience of working within the Def Stan 61-5 Part 6 and IEC61508, to gain full functional safety accreditation.
- Establishing the baseline plan to deliver commitments and achieve the performance, cost, schedule and quality objectives.
- Applies extensive technical expertise, and has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
- The Positioning-to-Win (PTW) Manager plays a pivotal role advising…
- Orders, Sales, Earnings & Cash Management, Revenue recognition.
- Earned Value Management, Variance analysis.
- Ad hoc reporting, Quarterly status reporting.
- The WCSP programme is embarking on a 2 year test and trials programme, where the WCSP platform will be exercised across the full range of its capability prior…
- Lead the Supportability (ILS) and Technical Publications team on-site, across the extant and future programmes (Vehicles and Mission Systems).
- The Technical Design Team Lead has responsibility for the design, development and successful execution of the project schedule.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Be the first to see new Full Time £35,000 jobs in Milton Keynes
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.