Full Time £35,000 jobs in Leatherhead
£52,247 - £69,195 a year
- They include a pension and flexible working, as well as discounts with local businesses (e.g. beauty salons and bars).
£33,291 - £37,842 a year
- Full-time posts but part-time and job share arrangements will be considered.
- Discounts on a range of local shops, restaurants, gyms and leisure centres - full…
£125,000 a year
- Learning and development tailored to your role.
- An environment with flexible working options.
- We are responsible for enabling the business to run efficiently, working closely with underwriters to understand, communicate and facilitate operational…
£33,291 - £40,728 a year
- Hours: Full-time, 36 hours per week.
- Salary: Grade 8 £33,291 - £40,728 per annum (£42,684 unconsolidated maximum achievable through performance related…
£66,614 a year
- These include flexi-time, job sharing and compressed hours (working contracted hours over a shorter period).
- The ideal candidate will be a visionary leader with…
£36,032 a year
- Occasional weekend working will be compensated by time off in lieu.
- A highly organised and experienced administrator is required to support the Committee…
UK Government - Westminster Foundation for Democra...
£49,365 - £69,093 a year
- Reinforcing WFD’s methodology for environmental democracy, with a focus on: increasing public transparency as it relates to environmental impact; enhancing…
£38,000 a year
- A robust train plan is a crucial part of MTR Elizabeth line's performance improvement strategy and entails working closely with key industry partners such as…
Haberdashers’ Aske’s Federation
- Department and to take a full role in this.
- Are able to achieve their full potential personally, academically and socially.
- Approaches to learning and teaching.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.