Full Time £32,500 jobs in London
£42,313 - £48,515 a year
- Over the past two years CNWL’s Criminal Justice Liaison and Diversion Service has grown and developed steadily with new and exciting services in police custody…
- You will work with key members of the Content team to execute on key campaigns and partner moments and will be a point of contact for partners across the board.
£38,125 a year
- Processing subject access requests under the GDPR.
- Primarily you will be a skilled administrator with good written communication skills.
£550 - £750 a week
- Earn between £550 - £750 per week depending on your skills / experience and the client’s care needs.
- Drivers with or without own vehicle and candidates /…
£30,001 - £40,000 a year
- The Biological Sciences and Health Adviser will support POST in providing independent and balanced analyses to both Houses of Parliament on public policy issues…
- The first 16 months of the project will involve detailed design, pricing and building up target cost, with work on site likely to start in early 2020.
£34,000 - £40,000 a year
- The Tax Function currently consist of 6 tax specialists and you will be reporting to the Head Of Tax and Senior Financial Management.
£32,676 - £34,442 a year
- The role of the Operations Officer is to provide operational responsibility for the day to day functions of the team, to support the enhancement and sustainment…
£50,000 a year
- Twins aged 5 months and 3 years.
- The candidate needs to offer mum full support and if the candidate is live out, the family will require over night stays from…
- Liaising with various dispatch 3rd parties to ensure that Incident tickets have been raised, an engineer has been dispatched and the issue has been resolved.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.