Full Time £32,500 jobs in London
You refined by:
£45,100 - £58,300 a year
- This is building a global business.
- Take full responsibility for the performance and day-to-day operations of your store.
- Recruit, train and develop your team.
- You will need to be able to work with data, motivate employees to achieve the best, but most importantly have the ability to keep the customer at the heart of…
£34,330 a year
- You will carry out a wide range of regulatory functions relating to train fares and passenger benefits that are mandated by the Ticketing Settlement Agreement.
NHS England and NHS Improvement
£91,004 - £104,927 a year
- NHSX brings together the Department of Health and Social Care, NHS England and NHS Improvement who will deliver the Health Secretary’s Tech Vision, building on…
£33,122 - £38,423 a year
- Contract Type: x 2 Permanent, Full time, 36 hours per week.
- Alternative flexible working options available/open to discussion.
Silicon Valley Bank
- Ongoing maintenance, monitoring and reporting of accounts, in line with defined policies and procedures is also required.
£29,888 - £36,738 a year
- The post holder will lead the out of specification investigation within the Microbiology department.
- The successful person will be working with an enthusiastic…
£57,789 - £64,210 a year
- Flexible / Variable Hours, Job Share, Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion.
- Join us to build and manage detailed implementation plans for…
£31,759 - £39,493 a year
- The Corporate Affairs Directorate is led by the Director of Corporate Affairs and supports the Chief Executive as Accounting Officer and PHE’s Board in…
- Flexible working hours may be considered for this position.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- A portfolio of relevant work sample.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.