Full Time £32,500 jobs in London
- Based in Central London / North London.
- We are looking for both Assistant Quantity Surveyor and Project Quantity Surveyor level candidates to work across the…
£33,660 - £45,540 a year
- In this role, you will primarily be responsible for all the commercial and/or operational aspects of the contracts allocated to you by your Manager.
£50,000 - £55,000 a year
- My client, a large residential developer are looking to grow their team within their fast paced business.
- They are now in search for a Quantity Surveyor who has…
- The successful candidate will be joining the existing team of passionate and dedicated Team.
- They will manage their own tasks within the context of a project or…
- A Quantity Surveyor has a number of years’ experience in managing all costs relating to building and civil engineering projects.
Rue Two Recruitment Ltd
- My client, a UK based construction & property consultant with international backing, are currently seeking to bolster their London cost management team with the…
Guyan & Associates
£55,000 - £80,000 a year
- Our household name client, has recently won a number of M&E projects across the Capital.
- As such they are looking to recruit strong QS's and Senior QS's to…
- Ideal candidates will come from a Sub Contract background and have experience working across fast-paced projects valued from upwards of £3 Million.
£55,000 - £60,000 a year
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor, on a full time, permanent basis.
- Help to price the growing number of tenders whilst also being…
- We are currently recruiting for a full time Quantity Surveyor with affordable housing experience to work in our London studio.
- A passion for client care.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.