Full Time £32,500 jobs in London
Seeks new business opportunities Job title: Business Development Manager Job Description: Seeks new business opportunities Location: London Time Type:…
To be added by Jon Miles We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race,…
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- Its unique technology thoroughly examines the structure of complex software systems, with MRI-like precision.
- Conduct in-depth research on the unqualified / low…
- As our new Head of Business Development your main goal is to win and develop customers on Sinch new product offerings.
- Be driven by identifying targets and researching the best ways to make connections with current owners.
- Being organised and developing pipeline reporting.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience interpreting legal documents, contracts, and working with attorneys to complete agreements.
- Reporting to the Director of Administration, as well as the Chief Marketing Officer in the US, the Business Development Manager will work alongside practice…
- Key Account Acquisition - end to end responsibility of the sales cycle, including identifying strategic new business opportunities within a specific segment…
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from identifying prospects through to closing the sale.
- Presenting and positioning DeHavilland’s service and web portal over the…
- At the heart of the role is the requirement to generate profitable new business opportunities and retain them, build sustainable client relationships and act as…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.