Full Time £32,500 jobs in London
£20 an hour
- This role is initially for two to three months with full time hours and the potential to extend.
- Pay rate is £20.00 Umbrella.
£46,791 - £59,850 a year
- You will be an experienced economic development practitioner, with a track record in successful delivery of inward investment marketing and promotion to both…
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
- Experience of working within logistics, transportation or parcels environment.
£40,000 a year
- Mears Housing Management is a successful business within Mears Group PLC, having grown in 5 years to a nationally based management business with 12,000 homes…
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
- My Client, a well-established, large chain of independent practices is looking to recruit a full time Optometrist to work at their practice in Enfield.
£34,794 - £40,728 a year
- You would have the opportunity to work with service users who present with a variety of conditions and as part of your daily work you would use a strength based…
- Full or part-time hours available.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
- You’ll benefit from comprehensive full-time training and full salary from the…
£67,237 - £73,812 a year
- Your focus will be to ensure all children make rapid progress and are supported and nurtured to achieve their very best.
£34,000 a year
- This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week.
- The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Independence Wellbeing Ltd will be transferring back into Enfield Council on 1st June 2020.
- The post holder will have an integral role in ensuring safe, high…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.