Full Time £30,700 jobs in Bangor BT19
Council for the Curriculum, Examinations & Assessm...
£30,000 - £32,000 a year
- This is a permanent employment position with CCEA (Full-Time).
- The successful candidates will be required to undertake projects which will develop state of the…
- Developers at Citi are responsible for resolving some of the most complex business problems, and rely on enterprise technologies to deliver sophisticated…
£33,625 - £42,031 a year
- You will be adaptable and manage the way the FSA delivers and oversees the delivery of legislation and the implementation of food standards policy, including…
- We seek to drive our systems and processes toward scalable, low-latency, high-frequency enterprise systems to support Citi and our aggressive growth strategy.
£32,681 - £39,820 a year
- Continuing your strong track record of achieving big business objectives, product growth and excellent customer service, you'll be a real people-person with a…
£52,590 - £60,939 a year
- The University wishes to appoint an outstanding leader to the position of Head of Estates for our campuses located within the Greater Belfast area.
- This role is responsible for managing the NI Direct contact centre performance to monthly contractual SLAs.
- They will lead all on-boarding to NI Direct Contact…
- Using the latest sourcing techniques, you will find and engage with the leading talent available, be they passive or active job seekers.
- The Compliance AML KYC Analyst 1 is an entry-level position responsible for participating in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) monitoring, governance, oversight and…
- The Clinical Educator role aims to bring clinical expertise to the regional sales team, assisting specialist customers to increase their knowledge and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.