Full Time £30,700 jobs in Bangor BT19
£29,385 - £33,074 a year
- This is an administrative managerial job within an establishment.
- The job holder will be responsible for managing the administrative processes within the…
- PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness,…
- Expect more satisfying outcomes - both personal and professional.
- Ciena is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work…
£40,071 a year
- A great opportunity has arisen for a General Manager to join the National Trust to lead Penrhyn Castle and Conwy properties portfolio in North Wales.
Council for the Curriculum, Examinations & Assessm...
£30,000 - £32,000 a year
- This is a permanent employment position with CCEA (Full-Time).
- Salary: £30k-£32k* Closing Date: March 6, 2020 at 12:00.
£33,797 - £40,322 a year
- Applications are invited for the above permanent, full-time post working in the Communications and Public Affairs Unit at Bangor University.
£41,526 - £49,553 a year
- We are seeking to appoint an experienced medical statistician to join our team at Bangor University’s Clinical Trials Unit, (NWORTH).
- Our Mission is as follows:
Royal Society of Wildlife Trusts
£37,351 - £42,112 a year
- Closing date: Monday 24 February 2020.
- Contract type: Permanent / Working hours: Full time.
- Location: Ulster Wildlife HQ, McClelland House, 10 Heron Road,…
£32,000 a year
- Annual salary: up to £32,000.00.
- If you can demonstrate that you have -.
- Building experience with additional multi skills including; joinery, plumbing, tiling,…
- You will be working as a team member on a wide variety of visualisation and graphic design projects, serving the multiple sectors which AECOM operates within.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.