You refined by:
- You will work closely with the Facilities team and report in to our Senior Facilities and Events Manager.
- You will need to be someone who really understands…
Birmingham Children’s Trust
£34,788 - £42,683 a year
- They will have a focus on the South of the city and will link in with social work and family support teams in this area.
£35,731 - £42,100 a year
- For a full job description, please see the attached role profile.
- Annual pay review and performance bonus.
- 33 days holiday per year (Including bank holidays).
£27,000 - £35,000 a year
- £27,000 - £35,000 per annum, depending on skills and experience.
- Kew Foundation relies heavily on the provision of high quality systems to support decisions on…
- We are looking for someone with strong communication skills and a strong eye for detail.
- You should be a confident individual and commercially focused with the…
£31,760 - £36,381 a year
- Often be the first contact point for students in crisis and they will need to be calm under pressure and familiar with mental health first aid.
£29,270 - £32,080 a year
- Monitor, receive and process all accounts payable transactions including supplier invoices and expenses, accurately and in accordance with agreed service…
£34,866 - £41,550 a year
- The post holder will assist the Student Experience & Wellbeing management team in the strategic development of the team’s operational systems, data management…
£34,537 a year
- In this exciting role, you will provide high level analytical support to the South East Regional Organised Crime Unit (SEROCU) Investigations Syndicate based…
£32,850 - £37,089 a year
- We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Administrative Assistant for the Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology within the School of Public Health…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.