Full Time £30,000 jobs
£40,000 - £60,000 a year
- A full and valid UK driving licence will also be of benefit.
- BMW & MINI Leicester has a fantastic opportunity available for an excellent individual to join us…
- Ensure a full understanding of the vision, core values and behaviours of the business.
- Please note that the closing date for this vacancy may be subject to…
- Please note that the closing date for this vacancy may be subject to change any time at the sole discretion of the Business.
- Let’s talk about the job.
- Here are some things you can expect from this enter job title role.
- You'll keep up to date with key areas of compliance, including…
- Support advisors in solving customer complaints and enquiries, answering customer calls at times of peak activity.
- Performance manage advisors where required.
£30,000 a year
- Maintain good housekeeping standards in the department at all times.
- To carry out hardware and software configuration of networking equipment and computer…
- You will have the opportunity to work on full lifecycle projects using Agile (Scrum) methodologies.
- Established in 1978, MCR Systems has over forty years’…
- The main purpose of the Master Data Analyst role is to ensure the quality and integrity of Master Data across the Samworth Group of companies.
£33,500 a year
- You’ll bring to the role post-registration experience in an Pre- Assessment role, ideally in a team leader position.
- Hours - Full-time, 37.5 hours per week.
- To work with the People teams and key internal and external stakeholders to deliver the Early Careers strategy in line with an agreed annual plan and budget,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.