Full Time £30,000 jobs
- Our teams of Advisors deliver advice, solutions and services across investments, wealth planning, credit and banking to help clients build, preserve and manage…
£30,590 - £35,570 a year
- The Scottish Legal Aid Board (SLAB) has a number of opportunities to join our policy and corporate governance teams as they develop and implement improvements…
£29,759 - £34,087 a year
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders, and with colleagues across the Directorate and wider Government, to support the communication of Programme work at…
- This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.
- Arranging pre-meetings for all trustee meetings to…
- Self starter with ability to organise and manage own time.
- Keen team-player / partnership ethic – expectation to work as part of a strong administrative team,…
- A full driving licence, together with a willingness to undertake both Regional travel across your network of Depots and occasional UK travel which may require…
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- You will continue to exceed our guest expectations, many whom return time after time.
- We are looking for someone who leads, motivates and engages their team to…
£51,034 - £59,135 a year
- We are looking to appoint an Associate Professor in Financial Services on our Research pathway.
- The successful candidate will provide strategic leadership and…
£71,881 - £74,343 a year
- Prepare for and carry out inspection/inquiries alone or as part of an Inspection Team in accordance with legislation and Inspectorate guidelines.
- Preparation of project reports including status reports, RAID logs and project dashboards, tracking and analysis of budgetary information across the full…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.