Full Time £30,000 jobs
£46,000 a year
- Maintain a kitchen order bank to ensure customers are communicated with and deliveries are booked on time.
- Wren Kitchens is the UK's number one kitchen retailer…
£30,590 - £35,570 a year
- The Scottish Legal Aid Board (SLAB) has a number of opportunities to join our policy and corporate governance teams as they develop and implement improvements…
- Our teams of Advisors deliver advice, solutions and services across investments, wealth planning, credit and banking to help clients build, preserve and manage…
£52,560 - £59,135 a year
- The full summary of duties and person specification can be found within the Job Related Information here.
- The Assistant Director (Communications, Public Affairs…
£29,759 - £34,087 a year
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders, and with colleagues across the Directorate and wider Government, to support the communication of Programme work at…
£32,445 - £36,050 a year
- At Lloyds Banking Group, we’re inspired by a clear purpose;
- We’re currently 7th and on the up but plenty still to do.
- Here's where you'll make a difference:
- Self starter with ability to organise and manage own time.
- Keen team-player / partnership ethic – expectation to work as part of a strong administrative team,…
- This is a full time role, offering 40 hours per week to include 1 in 3 weekends.
- What your typical day will look like.
- Plus, on site car parking too!
- This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.
- Arranging pre-meetings for all trustee meetings to…
Appointed for Scotland
£226 a day
- An application information pack and full details on how to apply for the role can be found via the link below.
- Mental health problems, substance misuse etc).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.