Full Time £30,000 jobs
£41,526 - £52,559 a year
- The Department of Genetics is seeking a new Department Administrator.
- This leadership position reports to the Head of Department, and combines the functions of…
£46,000 a year
- Maintain a kitchen order bank to ensure customers are communicated with and deliveries are booked on time.
- Wren Kitchens is the UK's number one kitchen retailer…
- Track status of orders and actively follow-up with suppliers and key stakeholders to ensure orders are received on time and in full.
£36,000 - £46,000 a year
- Experience of successfully delivering projects on time.
- Subject Advisor – Business and Economics.
- The range of qualifications from OCR is wide and varied and…
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- Rate: £35,000 – £45,000 per Year.
- Facilities Coordinator/ Moves and Changes manager – Permanent – Cambridge – £35-45K.
£33,000 a year
- Download the full job description.
- As a Publishing Editor the main purpose of your role is to contribute to the growth and quality of the journals through the…
£37,570 - £43,772 a year
- The Trust provides accessible high-quality healthcare for the local people of Cambridge, together with specialist services, dealing with rare or complex…
£40,322 - £49,553 a year
- Visit our benefits page for full details.
- IT Services are responsible for all aspects of information technology support and delivery across our University,…
£30,942 - £40,322 a year
- Applications received after this time will not be considered.
- We are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic person to join the Department to contribute to the…
£31,100 - £36,500 a year
- We are seeking to appoint a Grants Officer to support Babraham researchers applying for external funding from both UK and international funders.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.