Full Time £30,000 jobs
- We are looking for a Senior System Administrator to join our IT department.
- You’ll be responsible for managing our server and network infrastructures.
£29,038 - £37,174 a year
- Additional paid time off for public holidays and 1 privilege day.
- Post holders will undertake the full range of offender management tasks with offenders…
- We focus on assisting organisations manage vast amounts of electronic data and navigate the legal and business processes demanded by critical events which…
£41,526 - £55,750 a year
- Full time starting salary is normally in the range of £41,526 to £49,553.
- Head of Student Communications - Academic Services - 95683 - Grade 8.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met.
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget.
- You'll need to have or be on course for a 2.1 degree or above in any subject.
- Find out more about our application process here.
The Rosalind Franklin Institute
- Type of Post Full Time.
- The Biological Mass Spectrometry theme focuses on the development of new instrumentation for mass spectrometric imaging (MSI) allowing…
£33,437 - £41,025 a year
- You will assist the Team Manager with ensuring that the Multi Agency Team operates effectively in order to provide a quality service to the Community of…
- We are looking for a Corporate Accountant to prepare financial statements and oversee our budgeting and forecasting.
- Gather financial data and ledgers.
£32,550 - £36,433 a year
- The External Qualifications Manager role, in our Training and Enterprise Directorate, will have responsibility for growing and managing the provision of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.