Full Time £30,000 jobs
- Current Bachelor's or Master's degree student.
- As part of the e-commerce internship program your Internship project will be focused in either the Retail team or…
- The final stage of the selection process will be a full day assessment centre based at one of Amazon’s offices.
- SQL, MSAccess, Essbase and/or Cognos).
- MBA from a globally ranked top tier business school - you should be graduating within the next 3 months.
- If you have completed your MBA you may prefer to search…
- At Amazon, it is always Day 1.
- The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications in their past experience:
- You always commit the time required to get the job done.
- If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon…
- Flexible, with the ability to prioritise and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines.
- Previous work experience – a summer job, internship or full- time role;
- Take responsibility for all HR related activities within the team, including Employee…
- You'll work closely with Excel models and over time will be tasked with creating your own templates and models to support your wider team’s needs, including…
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Must be willing to work flexible schedules / shifts.
- GCSE Maths & English, grade C or above (or qualification…
- Prime Now is powered by Amazon’s growing network of fulfilment centres that utilise high-end technology to speed up order delivery times for customers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.