Full Time £26,400 jobs in London
£36,140 a year
- Working as part of a team to keep London safe by ensuring a safe, fit-for-purpose and available vehicle fleet at the lowest possible cost to address operational…
£25,000 - £29,000 a year
- As a Vehicle Technician, your Key Objectives will be:
- To attain manufacturers' servicing and repair times.
- Development of personal knowledge and experience in…
£26,000 - £32,000 a year
- Level 3 or equivalent - Ideally IMI.
- Although the desired experience would be from working in a main dealership our client will also consider Technician…
£24,000 - £57,000 a year
- As a Vehicle Technician, you would be responsible for reviewing work on customers vehicles, MOT’s, ordering relevant parts and completing the work to the…
£24,000 - £32,000 a year
- Pembrook Resourcing are looking for a vehicle technician to join their client, a well renowned dealership within the area. *.
- Hold a valid driver license.
£44,000 - £50,000 a year
- We are currently working with a prestige car dealership who are seeking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their current team.
£35,000 a year
- Completing general servicing, repairs and maintenance of customer vehicles.
- Investigating faults and diagnosing issues with vehicles.
£25,000 - £40,000 a year
- We are now seeking suitably qualified and experienced Vehicle Technicians who are enthusiastic, motivated and able to work on their own initiative.
£30,000 - £34,000 a year
- Vehicle Technician - £30K Basic plus bonus.
- Our client, is seeking an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their growing team.
Automotive Recruitment Solutions Ltd
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- Working one in five Saturdays.
- Maintains service operations by inspecting and maintaining vehicles.
- We are looking for a zestful experienced Automotive…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.