Full Time £26,400 jobs in London
- Proficient and confident in contract, joint venture, consortium confidentiality agreement and subcontract drafting and or reviewing.
- This is a business critical role that will directly support our Sales leadership team for the Sub Saharan Africa and UN (SSA/UN) business.
- Our client based in Northolt are currently recruiting for an Office Manager to join their growing business on a Full-Time permanent basis.
Civitas Recruitment ltd
£27,000 a year
- The role will be broad and will include working on events and community fundraising.
- Ideal candidates will have extensive experience of fundraising with at…
- Your role: As a Maintenance Contract Specialist, you will Manage the Service Contracts Renewal Process through direct contact with customers to engage the…
- If you are a highly motivated senior leader with the school improvement skills and experience needed to create an Outstanding academy where both staff and…
£25,424 - £31,617 a year
- The Royal Surrey NHS Foundation Trust is looking for a full time Band 5 Medical eRostering Facilitator to join our project team supporting the implementation of…
£25 an hour
- Maxxima’s nursing team are currently recruiting for Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to fill a full-time role in West London.
£32 - £34 an hour
- Maxxima has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Radio-Pharmacist to fill a full time role in London.
- The shifts will be 37.5 hours per week.
- You will be working closely with design and engineering teams as well as partnering with the sales, marketing, operations and strategic teams.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.