Full Time £25,000 jobs in Sevenoaks TN13
You refined by:
£27,228 - £28,215 a year
- As a vital part of our homelessness service you will carry out thorough, sensitive information gathering and carry out initial enquiries into homeless…
£31,378 a year
- MK Rail Testing Orpington Direct (832132) G1.
- With strong, clear and supportive leadership, they are at the heart of our vision for engineering and operating…
£33,122 - £38,423 a year
- Contract Type: x 2 Permanent, Full time, 36 hours per week.
- Alternative flexible working options available/open to discussion.
£27,664 a year
- To provide an efficient support service to National Crime Agency operations, corporate and service functions, programmes or projects, contributing towards the…
£45,000 a year
- We are looking for someone with strong technical, commercial and communication skills, keen for a step up in a fast-paced environment.
£27,641 a year
- Working as part of the Inclusion Service, you will support parents to fulfil their legal responsibility of ensuring that their children attend school.
£26,365 - £28,988 a year
- This role suits a person who understands working in a complex system with skills in networking in physical, social and mental health settings.
£29,766 - £30,708 a year
- We are recruiting for a Business Support Coordinator to work within the Early Help & Children’s Social Care division.
- 36 hours per week, full time.
£25,638 - £26,382 a year
- You will be completing site visits regularly to manage the facilities, ensuring that the main buildings are meeting regulations and assisting your colleagues…
£24,907 - £30,615 a year
- The Pathology Directorate have implemented a Hub and Spoke model of operation, with the Main Laboratory and services running at the QEH site which will be the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.