Full Time £25,000 jobs in London
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times and be an ambassador of the team.
- Conduct office tours for visitors, students and clients as requested by FM…
- To provide effective and efficient support to the Value Added Food BU by ensuring that administrative tasks are undertaken accurately and to company time scales…
£33,759 - £34,986 a year
- For a full job description and person specification, and for further information about the recruitment process, please click on the links below.
£35,000 a year
- A full benefits package including private medical insurance and pension will be included.
- The ATA is an employed role from the time you start on the Academy…
£34,804 - £40,414 a year
- This is a full-time post - 100% full time equivalent.
- To work on the NIHR funded Applied Research Collaboration (ARC) South London Alcohol Theme programme of…
- We are looking for a markets reporter to join our editorial team in London, covering developments in a portfolio of petrochemical markets.
£32,676 - £37,297 a year
- The role will sit within the What Works Department, embedded within the Widening Participation (WP) team at King's College London.
- This is a full-time post.
- OWN IT - Take full accountability for your decisions and actions.
- DO THE RIGHT THING - Conduct yourself with honesty and integrity at all times.
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Providing secretarial and administration support within the London Audit Group to a group of Managers in the…
- Ideas | People | Trust.
- Playing an important support role at BDO, our Secretarial and Administration team contributes to our success by taking responsibility…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.