Full Time £25,000 jobs in Blaenau Gwent
£29,235 a year
- Department Name Wales & Western Region.
- Maintaining the rail network is a full time job.
- It calls for determination, dedication and flexibility.
£26,999 - £30,507 a year
- Grade 7, SCP 23 - 27 £26,999 - £30,507.
- Post No. SSRS0049 - Contracts & Contract Monitoring Officer.
- This exciting post involves regular contact with the…
£29,017 - £34,149 a year
- The Research Services and Data Access Division facilitate safe and secure access to data for researchers from government departments and academic institutions.
£29,017 a year
- As a Research Officer (a graduate job role) you would, broadly, be working on a range of research, statistics and analysis projects.
£39,760 a year
- Department Name OW LOM Wales & Marches (102325) G5.
- Taking the lead on signalling during your shift, youll take great care to make sure trains travel safely…
£27,022 a year
- Business Unit: UK Central Government Services.
- Full-time (40 hours per week).
- The successful candidate will be required to iinstruct, train, assess and…
£29,038 - £37,174 a year
- Welsh Language skills for this post are desirable.
- HMPPS yng Nghymru: Datganiad i ddenu Ymgeiswyr i wneud cais am Swydd Wag.
- ‘Please refer to Job Description’.
£30,507 - £33,799 a year
- Grade 8, SCP 27 - 31, £30,507 - £33,799 per annum pro-rata.
- Part Time (18.5 hours), Permanent.
- Post No.: FS1036 - Finance Business Partner - People.
£29,017 - £41,149 a year
- As a Functional Test Analyst you will primarily focus on the planning, preparation, coordination, delivery and reporting activities for User Acceptance Testing…
£28,140 - £33,694 a year
- You will work with content designers, interaction designers, developers and the product team.
- This team designs services focused on user needs.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.