Full Time £20,700 jobs
£50,000 - £100,000 a year
- You will divide your time between our state of the art offices and going out on viewings meeting clients face to face.
- 28 days holiday per annum.
£22,500 - £45,000 a year
- Be a car owner with a full driving licence.
- Manage your time effectively to ensure you maximise appointment and activity levels.
- Be target driven and tenacious.
- Youll hold a key role in the team ensuring supplier deliveries are booked onto the system and customer invoice queries are dealt with efficiently making sure…
- Adhering to the relevant guidelines set by law at all times.
- Sales Negotiator jobs have a strong focus on sales, but at the same time, the successful applicant…
- Day to day duties of running the sales department.
- Maintain the marketing suite presentation to the highest standard.
- Follow up on potential leads.
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- A full, valid UK or EU driving license.
- Full time, permanent position of a Sales Negotiator dealing with premium and elite properties.
- Right to work in the UK.
£21,000 - £26,000 a year
- Full-time - Monday - Friday, alternate Saturday.
- Must have driving license & own car.
- Register all potential buyers and sellers onto the inhouse system.
£22,000 - £26,000 a year
- Extremely smart and well presented at all times, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
£22,000 - £24,000 a year
- This is a full time, permanent position offering an OTE salary of £26,000 per annum depending on skills and experience.
£16,000 - £45,000 a year
- The ideal candidates must have experience in residential sales and be able to cross sell all the peripheral services offered whilst at the same time being…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.