Full Time £20,700 jobs
- Document Specialist roles will demand the ability to learn quickly, multi-task effectively and meet strict deadlines and time pressures, as well as upholding…
£27,905 a year
- Hours: Full Time 35 hours per week.
- Position Title: Neighbourhood Officer Level 1 (Compliance and Enforcement).
- Police Vetting Check Required: Yes.
- A full drivers licence and valid passport.
- Work alongside a dedicated correspondent and producer for the majority of the time.
- "Outgoing, creative, ready for adventure and full of ambition.".
- Here's what we can offer:
- An employee assistance program providing support on financial, health…
- Performs the physical and / or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
- To take responsibility for and contribute to the efficient and effective running of the CHANEL account, promoting business objectives as appropriate and…
- Establish & maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and their PAs to ensure positive interactions at all times.
- What will you be doing?
£22,261 - £28,200 a year
- The job holder will undertake the full range of work with offenders before and after sentence.
- The job holder will provide case management support to a full…
£21,099 - £23,885 a year
- Full training is provided on an ongoing basis.
- Additionally, the role requires you to have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, a head for…
£110,000 a year
- As a Regional Schools Commissioner you will be:
- Accountable for core programmes and ministerial priorities as well as managing a team and building and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.