Full Time £20,100 jobs in Blaenau Gwent
£22,657 a year
- Full Time - 40 hours per week (Shift Work).
- Business Unit: UK Central Government Services.
- Salary: £22,657.33 plus company pension, generous holiday entitlement…
£26,260 a year
- The Compliance Manager is accountable for driving improvements to achieve regional service and compliance targets, through the robust analysis of Courier…
£27,000 a year
- Our Inbound Process (Day Shift Warehouse) Supervisor is a key role working with our Day Shift Manager to ensure the smooth running of the day operation in our…
- Ensure that workshop housekeeping standards are maintained at all times including the use of special and personal tools.
- Share best practice when appropriate.
£35,000 a year
- Our Depot Compliance Manager is responsible for achieving and improving the scanning compliance on all Outbound legs from Depot to Courier and Inbound legs form…
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures at all times.
- For a range of categories take responsible for developing and managing the full procurement cycle…
- Quality focused with first time fix mentality.
- You will be responsible for the diagnosis, repair, and service of the full range of Nissan vehicles.
- Accuracy and care is what this role is all about.
- You will deliver the safe and effective running of the pharmacy and healthcare business, and lead the day-to…
£40,000 a year
- Foster Care Associates are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Fostering Service Manager to develop and promote the fostering services in Wales.
- We are open Monday to Saturday 8.30-5.30.
- Within Boots we have Pharmacy Advisors and this is sometimes known as a Dispenser.
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.