Full Time £20,000 jobs in Leatherhead
£470 - £520 a day
- Contract Term: *2 months + extension.
- This role will provide short term additional experienced support to the Project Management team that supports the Policy…
- Analyse business processes and operations through data to understand performance issues.
- Then give recommendations for solutions that will drive improvement.
- Develop innovative data tools, dashboards and analysis in Power BI and R Studio (principally R Shiny) to meet business requirements.
- It seeks to enhance the Diversity and Inclusion work already underway in HMPPS and increase confidence of staff to call out unacceptable behaviours and to…
- Conduct research and provide country and regional briefings to support the overseas work of the international team, and domestic stakeholders.
- Do you have central government experience with 3-5 years experience as Senior Project Manager with a good working knowledge and experience of different project…
- Contracting Authority: MoJ / Judicial Appointments Commission*.
- We are currently recruiting for a User Researcher to join the Judicial Appointments Commission…
- Contracting Authority: *Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS).
- Be part of the Building Digital UK (BDUK) part of the DCMS delivering broadband…
- Lead the design and implementation of all information security policies for BPDTS.
- Lead the implementation of a rigorous, robust monitoring and auditing regime…
- Build PoC Environment for P2P / Expenses / Inventory.
- Develop Configuration Workbook for P2P / Expenses / Inventory.
- It would be great to also have: *.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.